Thursday, October 28, 2010

GP: Can't Resist...

I was at the mall a few days ago and got to pass by a sport shop. Rummaging around to look for a running top, a singlet in mind. I saw this brand "Accel" and begun looking for samples. I said to myself "Wow! These are gorgeous items!". Then I find myself trying some on and before I knew it, I got two! I admit, I am very much a Nike person (dreaming to be sponsored...hehehehe) but I can't resist in buying the singlets. Why? Simply because it has very nice design, very good fabric and its high quality. For one Nike top I can get an equivalent of three/four of Accel! Plus 10% discount on the retail price. Beat that! Besides I'm now into "Buy Filipino" advocacy (not yet 100% though) now a days. A little way to contribute to the Filipino manufacturing and economy. ;)

Here are the singlets. I hope I convince you to buy the same. ;)





Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment