Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DR: Out of Ordinary Run...

I am just continuing what I started last week with my "PR" runs. Maintaining the distance but slowly increasing the pace.

As soon as I'm done with my routine training, I walk towards home (slowing down pace), then the rain starts to fall and pours hard immediately so I made a run for it (
I learned from a tip that I read "running in the rain". One should not stop because it will maintain high body temperature to fight hypothermia.). While running, I felt good and my speed was really fast. That's a good 2.5km! Too bad I already stopped the recording of my Nike Sportband+.

It was my first time to run in the rain after a long long while. The experience brings back some fun childhood memories running/playing in the rain with cousins and friends. Splashes of rain on my face was so refreshing! :)




Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment