Saturday, October 16, 2010

GP: Quest For A New Runner...

GP = gamit pang-takbo*** (running gear)

I love my Nike Free Everyday+ so much that finding a replacement will be a gargantuan task. Ang OA ko ano? Hehehehe! :D And the quest to find a replacement has finally ended. ;)



Nike Free Everyday photo taken from web

While I'm in the process of looking/reviewing, I've tried Adidas, Asics, Brooks and New Balance runners but every model lacks the feel that I am looking for. I guess I am really picky and at the same time, I am very much a Nike type of person. :D

But now I found the worthy replacement...Nike LunarGlide+
!!! ;)

So, why did I choose LunarGlide?


I really like the comfort of a foam type of cushion, being lightweight, balance response to stability and good to absorb the impact/bounce of every stride. Those makes easy on the knees in my experience. As I'm trying LunarGlide on, comparing it to Free Everyday, the feel is almost identical. Then there's the compatibility requirement to Nike+ Sportband, it is a must where other brands do not have. And lastly, the price since I got it on a bargain sale. ;)









But as we know, the new version LunarGlide 2 is out already and my budget won't permit it plus the new colorway available at the local stores is off in my taste. Hehehehe! :D I wish the color shown below will be available soon. Who knows I might get it too. ;)


Nike Lunar Glide 2 photo taken from web

Now, I can't wait to take the LunarGlide for some serious running. And only super typhoon "Juan" will stop me from doing that (safety first people before anything else). ;)


Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment