Monday, October 11, 2010

Pre RE: Trying to race again...

Pre RE = pre race event***

For the past couple of weeks, I am scouring the net for a worthy race to make a comeback of sorts. And there were lots of good races on the calendar but I'm a bit picky. Hehehehe. :D I saw some interesting race but...

I have to pass on running the 10.10.10 Run for Pasig River. Why? I am still suffering the horrors of the Century Superbods held last February. Now, w
ith more than 116K runners (organizers are gunning for a new Guinness world record), I reason out that no casual-but-serious-enough-runner can make a decent race in this event . Though it is worth to join for the love of nature, the restoration of a dying river. But then again...



Then I tried to register (about a week ago) on the Adidas King of the Road 2010 but since no more singlets of my size available plus the design is not hohummm. I thought it is not worth the registration fee being asked for. Not practical in my opinion. So, I pass on this one too. :P



Then yesterday, I registered to the 3rd leg of the Run Rio Trilogy - Run United 2 slated for November 20. It is only proper to register having joined the previous two legs of the trilogy.



Admittedly, I lost the appetite to run when the rainy season began.
I am hoping this will motivate me to run frequently again. There's ample time on my feet to get in shape. ;)



So, see you at the race.

Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'. ;)

2 comments:

  1. your correct about the Pasig Run, my wife and I just walked and did a few jogs hehe

    kita tayo leg3 runrio, its gonna be my 1st ever official 10k kaya no Pr time here, LSD lang baka di ako umabot sa finish line hehehe! did you get the free card from runrio nung nag register ka?

    good luck on the training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo nga bro mag-LSD lang tayo dito wala ako sa kundisyon para mag-PR eh. hehehehe. :D

    yes nakuha ko din yun run rio membership card, nandyan sa pic bro bandang baba. :D

    ReplyDelete