Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DR: Almost A Mistake...

I've completed my run without looking at the SportBand but when I inspect the stats, to my surprise the distance was set in miles! Araguy! :D

I feel a little worried because I never recorded a run with the distance set in miles. I thought it would not be summed up to my previous runs. But I was glad the Nike+ Connect software easily the made the conversion and uploaded it in a jiffy. :)




As I expect, I'm slowly progressing and with an estimated average of 7 minutes per kilometer, I'm on target to do a sub-40@5k. I hope the time will go down further by Saturday during HSBC 135 and establish a new PR. Btw, I felt good with this run. Pain on the left foot arc is gone! ;)

Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment