Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Benefits of Exercise

I feel like posting some benefits about exercise to sort of inspire me again and build momentum on my upstart (for the nth time) in running. :)

Taken from Mayo Clinic...

7 Benefits of Exercise - click on the link for the complete article. ;)

1. Exercise improves your mood. - It sure makes me more jolly. No more mood swings. ;)

2. Exercise combats chronic diseases. - At big four zero, it's prevention time!

3. Exercise help manage your weight. - After splurging on food while on hiatus due to injury, I have gained more than 6 pounds. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!?!?!  :O :O :O

And then I saw my latest photo on the beach and I got scared. :( :( :(
Never saw my tummy this BIG!!! :D :D :D

4. Exercise boost your energy level. - From the weight gained, sometimes I feel so slow and heavy, I will make myself quick again. ;)

5. Exercise promotes better sleep. - Gotta get rid of that "Train coming sound" (aka snore). :D

6. Exercise can put the spark back into your sex life. - Not that I have a problem with this but it sounds really good! Hahahaha! :D :D :D

7. Exercise can be...holding my breathe...FUN!!! - I like!!! ;)
 

Keep on T runnin'. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Recently new studies have brought up something new and exciting: there is more evidence that exercising can effectively contribute to delay and maybe even reverse aging. And this happens especially if you pair exercise with a healthy food regimen!
    If you need more reasons to keep exercising...

    Peace
    Mike @TheIronYou

    ReplyDelete