Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nike+ Sportband


I don't know if I'll be mad or not. Ever since I bought my Nike+ Sportband and started using it in early February 2010, I begin to love it. I feel great satisfaction when I get to surpassed the record of my previous runs.

But last night while running, glancing at the sportband from time to time to see my progress, I noticed that the reading was off and getting fast. I didn't mind at first thinking my eyes was just playing on me since I was at the dark side of the park when I looked.

After half kilometer or so, I took a glance again and this time the reading was slow. Then I tried to raised up and down my right arm where it was strapped. The reading goes frantic. I felt troubled and try to reset it but to no avail. The sportband still reads more erratically.

After so many running and pausing just to check the readings, correctly and not, I decided to abort recording and do endurance/long run instead just to up my mileage as I am preparing myself for my next race event of 10k. Though I enjoyed my run and yet felt sad because I don't have a record of it.

Barely two months and my sportband was already acting up. Did I get a lemon? :(

What should I do? Should I take it for another spin on my next run to see if it just a glitch or take it to the store where I bought it and have it checked/replaced?

Thanks for readin' and keep on T runnin'.
;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony!

    nice blog you got!
    try to return the sportband if its still under warranty, baka nga lemon yan, ako naman ipod ko nagloloko, so lonely running without music!!

    goodluck on the 10k, ako sa runrio leg 3 pa mag 10k :-)

    ReplyDelete